MMM05400743151 MFG #: B/G+JUG
$0.38 / Each
750 Currently In Stock
- Brand Name: 3M
- Color: Blue/Gray
- Conductor Range: 14 - 6 AWG
- Offerings: Products
3M™ MMM05400743151 Performance Plus™ Wire Connectors are designed with a uniquely flexible spring that has generous room for expansion and a strong bite for a secure connection. Because of their increased wire range, just three Performance Plus wire connectors handle the work of eight standard connectors. And the flexible skirt helps prevent copper exposure for enhanced safety.
- Manufacturer Name
- Special Features
- Temperature Rating
- Voltage Rating
- 3M™ Performance Plus Wire Connector B/G+ is used to connect and insulate copper wires in a variety of industry applications. The quick-biting spring creates secure, reliable connections, while generous room for expansion allows 1 connector to replace traditional blue and gray connectors. Made in the USA.
- 250/jug, 2000/case
- UL Listed and CSA Certified
- 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V-rated for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- Withstands temperatures up to 221 degrees F (105 degrees C)
- Blue/gray flame-retardant, polypropylene and thermoplastic elastomer construction
- Accommodates a range of 14 to 6 AWG copper conductors
- Used for appliances and fixtures, automotive and marine, commercial construction, industrial construction, irrigation and residential construction
- Twist-on connector is dual color-coded, allowing 1 connector to do the job of a traditional blue and gray
- Incorporates a flexible spring that expands for greater wire-range taking and reuse
- Features a strong bite for a secure, reliable connection in pigtail applications
- 3M™ Performance Plus Wire Connector B/G+ features a spring that expands for greater wire-taking range and reuse, allowing 1 connector to do the job of a traditional blue and gray (14 to 6 AWG). The quick-biting spring creates secure, reliable connections, while wings enable easy, high torque installation. The flexible skirt helps prevent copper exposure for enhanced safety. UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
UL CE IEC and CSA
221 deg F