- Manufacturer Name
- Conductor Size
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V-rated for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- Withstands temperatures up to 221 degrees F (105 degrees C)
- Yellow vinyl construction
- Accommodates a range of 22 to 12 AWG copper conductors
- Incorporates a steel spring to spin on quickly and tighten down easily
- Used for appliances and fixtures, automotive and marine, commercial construction, industrial construction, irrigation and residential construction
- Straight, twist-on connector provides quick connection
- Used for connecting and insulating wires in a pigtail application
- 3M Highland Wire Connector H-33 is used to connect 2 or more copper wires, 22 to 12 AWG. The vinyl construction provides good electrical insulation. A steel spring enables them to spin on quickly and tighten down easily onto the wire end.
- 3M Highland Wire Connector H-33 delivers uniform holding power for reliable electrical connections. The spring inside the connector has a durable steel construction with a corrosion-resistant coating. It offers enough space to accommodate a wide range of solid or stranded copper wires, 22 to 12 AWG. The color-coded shell makes it easy to choose the right connector for the application, and it is designed to withstand high temperatures so it can be used in tough environments. UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.