MMM05400743136 MFG #: H-33-BOX
$0.14 / Each
700 Currently In Stock
- Brand Name: 3M
- Offerings: Products
3M™ MMM05400743136 Highland™ Wire Connectors make it quick and easy to match the right connector to the size of the wire. The shells are designed to withstand temperatures up to 221°F (105°C). Highland wire connectors are UL Listed and work equally well with either solid or stranded copper wire.
- Manufacturer Name
- Connectors come 100/pouch or 1000/case
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Use on building wire rated 600V and on signs, fixtures or luminaires rated 1000V
- Operates well in temperatures up to 221 degrees F (105 degrees C)
- Use with copper conductors ranging from 22 to 12 AWG in size
- It's easy to spin and tighten the vinyl connector with its steel spring mechanism
- Works great for all kinds of jobs - from industrial and residential construction, to automotive, marine and appliance applications
- The straight, twist-on style connector is yellow in color and provides a quick connection every time
- Designed for pigtail applications where you need to connect and insulate 2 or more copper wires
- 3M™ Highland™ Wire Connectors make it quick and easy to match the right connector to the size of the wire. The shells are designed to withstand temperatures up to 221(deg)F (105(deg)C).
- 3M™ Highland™ Color-Coded Wire Connectors are UL Listed, CSA Certified, and work equally well with either solid or stranded wire. H-31, H-33 and H-35 connectors are rated to 600V (1000V in signs and lighting fixtures).