- Max. Operating Temperature
- Manufacturer Name
- 1 roll/carton, 24 rolls/case
- ASTM Approved and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Withstands temperatures up to 194 degrees F (90 degrees C)
- Comes in black color
- Tape measures 1 in x 10 ft x 30 mil
- Excellent electrical and mechanical properties offer a moisture seal and void-free buildups
- Provides an excellent thermal dissipation of splice heat
- Highly conformable, rubber-resin adhesive and the self-fusing, ethylene propylene, rubber backing provides UV resistance
- Scotch Tape 130C is a linerless 30-mil thick, premium-grade, rubber splicing tape used for splicing and terminating cables and wires. It withstands temperatures up to 194 degrees F (90 degrees C) with emergency overload up to 266 degrees F (130 degrees C). The tape has excellent electrical and mechanical properties to provide moisture-seal protection.
- Scotch Tape 130C is a highly conformable tape that provides electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of an aggressive rubber-resin adhesive and a self-fusing, ethylene propylene backing. The tape provides primary insulation for solid, dielectric insulated cables rated through 69 kV. This tape is designed for low- and high-voltage, bus bar insulation, end-sealing of cables and jacket repair applications. It has outstanding mechanical and electrical properties that offer moisture seal and void-free buildups. ASTM Approved and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
90 °C|194 °F
3 m|10 LF