- Units Per Case
- Manufacturer Name
Wire Pulling Lubricants
- UL/cUL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Withstands a temperature range of 10 to 194 degrees F (-12 to 90 degrees C)
- Gray, wax-based emulsion
- Compatible with a wide range of jacket material and semi-conducting materials
- Comes in a 1-qt squeeze bottle
- Excellent lubricant for pulling a wide variety of cables types
- 5.3% solid residue for easier cable replacement
- Low coefficient of friction lessens the chance of cable jacket damage
- 3M Wire Pulling Lubricant is a gray, wax-based emulsion that has excellent lubricating properties for smooth, low-tension wire and cable pulling. This wax wipes off the cable quickly and cleanly before terminating or splicing. The lubricant has a low coefficient of friction, which lessens the chance of cable jacket damage from high pulling forces.
- 3M Wire Pulling Lubricant Wax features a consistent chemical composition that does not liquefy or separate with hot or cold aging. This lubricant wax withstands a wide temperature range of 10 to 194 degrees F (-12 to 90 degrees C). The thick wax is easy to apply onto cables without runs, drips or residue and it loses minimal weight when immersed in water, making it suitable for wet weather applications. UL, cUL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
3M Electrical Commercial and Industrial