- Manufacturer Name
- Max. Operating Temperature
- Temperature Range
- Units Per Case
4.5 m|15 LF
Semi-Conducting EPR With Liner
266 °F|130 °C
- 50 rolls/case, BULK
- ASTM Approval and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Rated for 600V applications
- Withstands temperatures up to 194 degrees F (90 degrees C)
- Compatible with high-voltage splicing and terminating materials
- Comes in black color
- Tape measures 3/4 in x 15 ft x 30 mil
- Rubber resin offers optimized adherence
- Scotch Electrical Semi-Conducting Tape 13 is a 30-mil, highly conformable, electrical semi-conducting tape. This tape retains its conductivity with stretch. It offers excellent performance with the most solid dielectric cable insulations and conductors. The tape is suitable for indoor or outdoor applications.
- Scotch Electrical Tape 13 is non-vulcanizing and shelf stable while maintaining stable conductivity over a wide temperature range. The tape elongates easily and conforms to irregular shapes. This semi-conducting, premium-grade tape provides excellent shielding for cable joints on solid dielectric insulated power cables. It withstands temperatures up to 194 degrees F (90 degrees C). The ethylene propylene, rubber-based tape electrically rounds out high-voltage connectors and bonds to insulating materials that minimize electrical stresses. ASTM Approved & RoHS 2002/65/EC Compliant.
- Hi Voltage