MMM05400712263 MFG #: 5301
$59.57 / EA
No stock in your WHS
- Brand Name: 3M
- Offerings: Products
- Voltage Rating: 1 kV
3M Motor Lead Pigtail Splicing Kits 5300 Series are designed for splicing motor lead cables to incoming feeder cables, including the accommodation of pigtail (stub) connections at 1000 volts and less. The splice™s main component, the slip-on lug cover, is made from EPDM rubber. Mastic strips are used for the moisture seal.These kits are designed to be used with copper compression, one-hole lugs. After being crimped onto the cables, the lugs are bolted together in a pigtail configuration, then insulated and sealed with the 3M Motor Lead Splicing Kit. Each kit makes three splices and contains the necessary materials (except lugs) needed to make three splices. The lugs must be purchased separately. 3M Scotchlok Copper Compression Lugs 30000 Series, or other UL listed copper lugs, can be used.Kit contents include: (3) Pigtail lug covers (3) Mas
- Manufacturer Name
- CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU CompliantLRM
- Includes 3 each of pigtail lug covers, mastic sealing strips, and tubes of silicone grease, plus an instruction sheet
- For pigtail (stub) connections at 1000V or less
- Slip-on lug cover is made of durable EPDM rubber
- Accommodates 12 to 4 AWG motor lead cable
- Cable has 0.17 to 0.36-in insulation O.D.
- Designed to use with copper compression, 1-hole lugs
- Splices motor lead cables to incoming feeder cables
- 3M 5300 Series Motor Lead Pigtail Splice Kit is perfect to use with copper compression, 1-hole lugs. It is designed to splice motor lead cables to incoming feeder cables, including the accommodation of pigtail (stub) connections at 1000V or less. The kit can make 3 splices and can be used on cables that can withstand a maximum temperature of 194 degrees F (90 degrees C).
- 3M 5300 Series Motor Lead Pigtail Splice Kit contains 3 each of pigtail lug covers, mastic sealing strips, and tubes of silicone grease plus an instruction sheet. It is designed for use with copper compression, 1-hole lugs. Its slip-on lug cover has EPDM rubber construction while the mastic strips in the kit seal moisture. After being crimped onto the cables, use this kit to insulate and seal the lugs that are bolted together in a pigtail configuration. CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU CompliantLRM.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- motor lead 12-14 AWG