MMM05400712174 MFG #: STD-0-9
$61.60 / Each
12 Currently In Stock
- Background Color: White
- Brand Name: 3M
- Offerings: Products
- Length: 96 IN
- Material: Acrylic/Poyester
The 3M™ ScotchCode™ MMM05400712174 self-laminating, write-on marker dispenser is handy for identifying wire and cable as well as household, automotive, plumbing and sporting equipment. They are easy to use, refillable and come with an SMP permanent marking pen. The dispensers’ design provides convenience and protects the die-cut adhesive markers.
- Temperature Rating
- Special Features
- Manufacturer Name
Tape Roll Dispenser with Tape
32 to 120 deg F
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Comes with a tape that has a high-tack, acrylic adhesive which resists solvents and water, making it ideal for marking wires and cables
- Withstands temperatures of -40 to 250 degrees F (-40 to 121 degrees C)
- Durable plastic construction
- Features an end loop to easily suspend it from a tool pouch or belt
- Includes 1 each of 0 to 9 numbered tape rolls
- Compact design for easy handling
- Refillable dispenser
- For marking wire and cable
- 3M™ ScotchCode™ STD-0-9 Tape Dispenser has a compact design for easy handling and 10 refillable compartments to hold non-smear polyester tape rolls. This carry-along dispenser has an end loop that hooks it easily to a tool pouch/belt for added convenience. The pre-printed tapes have a high-tack, acrylic adhesive to resist solvents, oil and water while adhering firmly to insulation surfaces.
- 3M™ ScotchCode™ STD-0-9 Tape Dispenser has a durable plastic construction for contamination protection around the wire markers to keep them clean and dry. It dispenses the tape to the desired length to avoid wastage. This tape is ideal for marking wires and cables and has pre-printed numbers and a high-tack, acrylic adhesive to ensure firm adhesion. RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
0.215 IN x 96 IN