- Backing Material
- Manufacturer Name
- Max. Operating Temperature
- Maximum Voltage
- Units Per Case
80 °C|176 °F
- 1 roll/carton, 10 rolls/case
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Tape measures 4 in x 10 ft x 90 mil
- Withstands a wide temperature range of 0 to 100 degrees F (-18 to 38 degrees C)
- Made of 7-mil black, durable polyvinyl chloride and a thick 83-mil mastic roll
- Provides protection against UV rays, abrasion, moisture and alkalis with its polyvinyl chloride backing
- Self-fusing , tape insulates, and seals out moisture for connections up to 600 volts
- Scotch Roll 2210 is a 90-mil thick, premium-grade self-fusing mastic tape that offers moisture sealing and pad connections up to 600V.It is laminated to a flexible, all weather, UV resistant vinyl backing for added mechanical protection and withstands a wide temperature range of 0 to 100 degrees F (-18 to 38 degrees C).
- Scotch Roll 2210 has an aggressive mastic pad that offers excellent adherence. This tape has a polyvinyl chloride backing that optimally resists against abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acid, UV rays, copper corrosion and varying weather conditions. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications and is RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
2.1 mm|2.3 mm|2.3 Mils