- Wire Size
- Temperature Range
- Max. Operating Temperature
- Manufacturer Name
- Conductor Size
10 AWG|12 AWG
- UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V-rated for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- Withstands temperatures of 194 degrees F (90 degrees C)
- Brass element construction for good conductivity and tin plating for corrosion resistance
- Accommodates 12 AWG solid/stranded, 10 AWG stranded
- Electrically connects a tap wire to a run (through) wire
- Color-coded for quick and easy identification of the wire size
- Yellow, polypropylene-insulated connector is suitable for tap or parallel splicing
- 3M Scotchlok 562 IDC Double Run or Tap Electrical Connector electrically connects a tap wire to a run (through) wire while insulating the connection. The connector insulation is manufactured from polypropylene and self-stripping. It is 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V-rated for signs, fixtures and luminaires.
- 3M Scotchlok 562 IDC Double Run or Tap Electrical Connector is color-coded for quick and easy identification of the wire size required. It withstands temperatures of 194 degrees F (90 degrees C). UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
90 °C|194 °F
3M Electrical Commercial and Industrial
Double Run Or Tap
12 AWG|12 AWG|10 AWG