MMM05400710836 MFG #: 054007-10836
$7.56 / Each
Low Stock, only 23 left!
- Offerings: Products
- Brand Name: 3M
- Length: 66 FT
- Material: PVC
- Color: Blue
Scotch® MMM05400710836 Vinyl Electrical Tape 35 is a polyvinyl chloride color-coding tape. Outstanding electrical and mechanical properties make this tape excellent for use in phase identification, and color coding of motor leads and piping systems.
- Manufacturer Name
- Special Features
UL Listed, CSA Certified, VDE 0340-TEIL1
- Scotch® Vinyl Electrical Tape 35 is a 7-mil thick, premium-grade, color-coded electrical tape. This flame-retardant tape is suitable for use in phase identification, color coding of motor leads and piping systems and for marking safety areas. This tape is 600V-rated and withstands a temperature range of 32 to 221 degrees F (0 to 105 degrees C).
- 10 rolls/carton, 100 rolls/case
- UL Listed, VDE, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 221 degrees F (0 to 105 degrees C)
- Made of blue durable PVC
- Tape measures 3/4 in x 66 ft x 7 mil
- Flame-retardant and highly resistant to abrasion, moisture, alkalis, solvents and many acids
- The combination of the pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers excellent electrical and mechanical protection
- Scotch® Vinyl Electrical Tape 35 provides electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of an aggressive, pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and an elastic PVC backing. This tape is flame-retardant and is highly resistant to abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acids, solvents and varying weather conditions. It stretches easily and adheres virtually in any shape. Ideal for insulating electrical wires and is compatible with synthetic cable insulations, jackets and splicing compounds. UL Listed, VDE, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA