- Conductor Size
- Manufacturer Name
- Splice Type
10 AWG|12 AWG|14 AWG|16 AWG|18 AWG|20 AWG|22 AWG
- RoHS 2011/65/EU CompliantLRM
- The polypropylene mold has a built-in spacer web that automatically offers cable centering and compound coverage
- Rated for 1 kV applications
- Cable has 0.25 to 0.625-in O.D.
- Designed for inline splicing of underground systems, joining of cable reel ends, direct burial applications and repair of cable failures
- Fits unshielded construction of plastic or rubber-jacketed cables
- Rigid body splice for joining signal and control cables
- 3M Scotchcast 72-N Series Inline Splice Kit is a 1 kV-rated, rigid body splice designed to join signal and control cables. It fits shielded or unshielded constructions of plastic or rubber-jacketed cables. It is perfect for inline splicing of shielded or unshielded cables, underground systems, joining of cable reel ends, direct burial applications, repair of cable failures and dig-ins.
- 3M Scotchcast 72-N Series Inline Splice Kit includes a 2-part translucent mold body, electrical insulating and sealing compound 2104, 2 pour spouts, Scotch rubber splicing tape 23, non-conductive abrasive cloth, jumper wire and instructions. Tape 23 helps in sealing collars or splice body ends, and the jumper wire with clips offers solderless shield continuity on shielded cables. RoHS 2011/65/EU CompliantLRM.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA