- Backing Material
- Manufacturer Name
- Max. Operating Temperature
- Performance Level*
- Product Type
- Units Per Case
- Voltage Rating
105 °C|221 °F
- Scotch Tape Super 88 is a 8.5-mil thick, premium-grade, all-weather, vinyl electrical tape that is designed to provide a protective jacket and primary electrical insulation for splices up to 600V. The flame-retardant tape withstands a temperature range of 0 to 221 degrees F (-18 to 105 degrees C).
- Scotch Tape Super 88 is an abrasion-resistant tape that provides electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of an aggressive rubber-resin adhesive and an elastic PVC backing. This tape is highly resistant to UV rays, moisture, alkalis, acids, corrosion and varying weather conditions. It is designed to provide protective jacket for low- and high-voltage bus applications. The tape is compatible with solid dielectric cable insulations, as well as epoxy and polyurethane resins. UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- 12 rolls/carton, 48 rolls/case
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Operating temperature range of 0° to 220°F (-18° to 105°C) exceeds most commercial-grade specifications
- Made of black durable PVC
- Tape measures 3/4 in x 36 yds x 8.5 mil
- The combination of the pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers excellent electrical and mechanical protection
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
Vinyl Electrical Tapes
8.5 Mils|0.22 mm|0.22 mm