- Manufacturer Name
- Max. Operating Temperature
- Performance Level*
- Product Type
- Backing Material
- Voltage Rating
- Units Per Case
80 °C|176 °F
- 1 roll/carton, 12 rolls/case
- UL Listed, ASTM Approved, VDE, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Made of black durable PVC
- Maintains elastic conformability down to 14°F (-10°C) for cold weather installation
- Tape measures 1/2 in x 36 yds x 10 mil
- The combination of the pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers electrical and mechanical protection
- Scotch Tape 22 is a 10-mil thick, premium-grade, heavy-duty, vinyl electrical tape that's suitable for insulation applications requiring higher mechanical strength and abrasion resistance. The flame-retardant tape is designed for low- and high-voltage bus applications and withstands a temperature range of 15 to 176 degrees F (-10 to 80 degrees C).
- Scotch Tape 22 Abrasion-Resistant Tape provides electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of an aggressive rubber-resin adhesive and an elastic PVC backing. This tape is flame-retardant and is highly resistant to UV rays, moisture, alkalis, acids, corrosion and varying weather conditions. It has increased mechanical strength and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. The tape is compatible with solid dielectric cable insulations, synthetic cable insulations, jackets and splicing compounds. UL Listed, ASTM Approved, VDE, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
Vinyl Electrical Tapes
Premium Vinyl Insulating Tape
10 Mils|0.25 mm|0.25 mm