- Backing Material
- Manufacturer Name
- Max. Operating Temperature
- Maximum Voltage
- Units Per Case
Ethlylene Propylene Rubber
90 °C|194 °F
- 1 roll/carton, 10 rolls/case
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Withstands temperatures up to 194 degrees F (90 degrees C)
- Thick construction allows quick application build - up and padding over irregular connections
- Primary electrical insulation for cable and wire connections and vibration padding for motor leads rated up to 1000 volts
- Tape measures 2 in x 10 ft x 65 mil
- Provides protection against UV rays with its ethylene propylene rubber backing
- Scotch Tape 2228 is a 65-mil thick, premium-grade, highly conformable tape used to insulate, pad and seal bus bar and splice connections. It withstands temperatures up to 194 degrees F (90 degrees C).
- Scotch Tape 2228 is moisture-resistant and has an aggressive, temperature-stable mastic adhesive that offers excellent adherence. This tape features an ethylene propylene rubber backing and optimally resists against UV rays. Ideal for both indoor and weather-exposed outdoor applications, this tape is designed for all your moisture-sealing and electrical insulating applications. RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
1.65 mm|1.65 mm|65 Mils
Sealing And Insulating Mastic