- Manufacturer Name
- Max. Operating Temperature
3M Electrical Commercial and Industrial
250 °F|121 °C
- 10 rolls/box, 50 rolls/case
- RoHS 2011/65/EU CompliantLRM
- Withstands a wide temperature range of -40 to 250 degrees F (-40 to 121 degrees C)
- Compatible with 3M ScotchCode Tape Dispenser STD for convenient usage
- Comes in orange color
- Designed for easy identification of terminal blocks/strips, wire in panel boards or a piece of switchgear
- Thin, conformable polyester film tape for marking all types of wires and cables including power, telecommunications and instrumentation
- Acrylic, pressure-sensitive adhesive ensures firm adhesion
- Suitable for phase identification on large- or small-gauge wire or cable and automotive applications
- 3M ScotchCode SDR-OR Wire Marker Tape Refill Roll is a polyester film tape that is color-coded for easy identification. It's ideal for marking power, control, fiber optic, telecommunications and instrumentation applications. The tape has an acrylic, pressure-sensitive adhesive and withstands temperatures of -40 to 250 degrees F (-40 to 121 degrees C).
- 3M ScotchCode SDR-OR Wire Marker Tape Refill Roll is color-coded and is ideal for phase identification on large- or small-gauge wire or cable, as well as automotive applications on tubing, hoses and replacement parts. This tape can also be used for identification of terminal blocks, terminal strips, wire in panel boards or on a piece of switchgear. It is compatible with 3M STD ScotchCode tape dispensers that provide easy and excellent usage. RoHS 2011/65/EU CompliantLRM.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- Wire Marking