- Max. Operating Temperature
- Manufacturer Name
Tape Roll Refill
- 10 rolls/box, 50 rolls/case
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Withstands a wide temperature range of -40 to 250 degrees F (-40 to 121 degrees C)
- Compatible with 3M ScotchCode Tape Dispenser STD for convenient usage
- Comes in blue color
- Designed for easy identification of terminal blocks/strips, wire in panel boards or a piece of switchgear
- Thin, conformable polyester film tape for marking all types of wires and cables including power, telecommunications and instrumentation
- Acrylic, pressure-sensitive adhesive ensures firm adhesion
- Suitable for phase identification on large- or small-gauge wire or cable and automotive applications
- 3M ScotchCode SDR-BL Wire Marker Tape Refill Roll is a polyester film tape that is color-coded for easy identification. It's ideal for marking power, control, fiber optic, telecommunications and instrumentation applications. The tape has an acrylic, pressure-sensitive adhesive and withstands temperatures of -40 to 250 degrees F (-40 to 121 degrees C).
- 3M ScotchCode SDR-BL Wire Marker Tape Refill Roll is ideal for phase identification on large- or small-gauge wire or cable and for automotive applications on tubing, hoses and replacement parts. This color-coded tape is also used for identification of terminal blocks, terminal strips, wire in panel boards or a piece of switchgear. This thin and conformable tape is ideal for industrial electrical applications. It is compatible with the 3M ScotchCode Tape Dispenser STD. RoHS 2011/65/EU CompliantLRM.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
250 °F|121 °C
3M Electrical Commercial and Industrial