- Max. Operating Temperature
- Manufacturer Name
- 10 rolls/box, 50 rolls/case
- RoHS 2011/65/EU CompliantLRM
- Withstands a wide temperature range of -40 to 250 degrees F (-40 to 121 degrees C)
- Compatible with 3M ScotchCode Tape Dispenser STD for convenient usage
- Printed with the symbol "-
- Designed for easy identification of terminal blocks/strips, wire in panel boards or a piece of switchgear
- Thin, conformable polyester film tape for marking all types of wires and cables including power, telecommunications and instrumentation
- Acrylic, pressure-sensitive adhesive ensures firm adhesion
- Suitable for phase identification on large- or small-gauge wire or cable and automotive applications
- 3M ScotchCode SDR- _ (Minus) Wire Marker Tape Refill Roll is a polyester film tape printed with a symbol for easy identification. It is ideal for marking all types of wire and cable including power, fiber optic, electronic and telecommunications. It has an acrylic, pressure-sensitive adhesive and withstands temperatures of -40 to 250 degrees F (-40 to 121 degrees C).
- 3M ScotchCode SDR- _ (Minus) Wire Marker Tape Refill Roll is pre-printed with 6 characters for every inch and is ideal for phase identification on large- or small-gauge wire or cable, as well as automotive applications on tubing, hoses and replacement parts. This tape can be used for identification of terminal blocks/strips, on wire in panel boards or on a piece of switchgear. It is compatible with 3M STD ScotchCode tape dispensers that provide convenience and portability. RoHS 2011/65/EU CompliantLRM.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
250 °F|121 °C
3M Electrical Commercial and Industrial