- Temperature Rating
- Max. Operating Temperature
- Manufacturer Name
Tape Roll Refill
-40 to <250 °C
- 10 rolls/pack, 50 rolls/case
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Withstands a wide temperature range of -40 to 250 degrees F (-40 to 121 degrees C)
- Compatible with 3M ScotchCode Tape Dispenser STD for convenient usage
- Printed with consecutive numbers "0" through "9
- Designed for easy identification of terminal blocks/strips, wire in panel boards or a piece of switchgear
- Thin, conformable polyester film tape for marking all types of wires and cables including power, telecommunications and instrumentation
- Acrylic, pressure-sensitive adhesive ensures firm adhesion
- Suitable for phase identification on large- or small-gauge wire or cable and automotive applications
- 3M ScotchCode SDR 0-9 Wire Marker Tape Refill Roll is a polyester film tape that is printed with consecutive numbers for easy identification. It is ideal for marking all types of wire and cable including power, fiber optic, electronic and telecommunications. The tape has an acrylic, pressure-sensitive adhesive and withstands temperatures of -40 to 250 degrees F (-40 to 121 degrees C).
- 3M ScotchCode SDR 0-9 Wire Marker Tape Refill Roll is pre-printed with consecutive numbers and is ideal for phase identification on large- or small-gauge wire or cable and for automotive applications on tubing, hoses and replacement parts. This tape is also ideal for identification of terminal blocks/strips, wire in panel boards or a piece of switchgear. It is compatible with the 3M ScotchCode Tape Dispenser STD. RoHS 2011/65/EU CompliantLRM.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
250 °F|121 °C