- Manufacturer Name
- Splice Type
- Units Per Case
- Voltage Rating
1219 mm|48 in
- 5 pieces/case
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Withstands temperatures of -67 to 230 degrees F (-55 to 110 degrees C)
- Made of black cross-linked polyolefin
- 48-in piece
- Expanded I.D. of 0.4 in
- Suitable for insulating secondary splices, as well as direct buried, submersible and dig-in repairs
- Offers reliable performance for electrical splices, connections and terminations
- Superior resistance to abrasion, corrosion and chemicals
- 3M ITCSN Heat Shrink Cable Sleeve is a heavy-wall sleeve that provides abrasion, corrosion and chemical resistance. This sleeve has a 3:1 shrink ratio to offer electrical insulation for 1 kV-rated applications. It features a cross-linked polyolefin construction that provides moisture-seal protection.
- 3M Heat Shrink Cable Sleeve ITCSN is color-coded for quick and easy identification of the wire. This split-resistant sleeve has a factory-applied adhesive/sealant that offers reliable performance for electrical splices, connections and terminations. It is perfect for insulating secondary splices, direct buried, submersible or dig-in repairs, as well as physical protection of high-voltage, air-insulated connectors or lugs. It withstands temperatures of -67 to 230 degrees F (-55 to 110 degrees C). UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
1 kV|600 V|1 kV