- Manufacturer Name
- UL Listed, SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5, Class 1, 2, AMS-3636, AMS-3637, ABS, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Flame-retardant tubing is rated for 600V applications
- Withstands temperatures of -67 to 275 degrees F (-55 to 135 degrees C)
- Made of black flexible polyolefin
- 250-ft spool
- Expanded I.D. of 3/16 in
- Suitable for lightweight wire-harness covering, fire-resistant covering, wire marking, wire bundling and component packaging
- Offers shrink-fit protection and strain relief of wires, solder joints, terminals and connections
- Balances electrical, physical and chemical properties for various industrial and military applications
- 3M FP-301 Heat Shrink Tubing is a general-purpose, thin-wall tubing that provides a balance of electrical, physical and chemical properties, making it perfect for industrial and military applications. This tubing has a 2:1 shrink ratio and provides flame-retardant insulation for 600V-rated applications. It has a flexible polyolefin construction that offers moisture-seal protection.
- 3M Heat Shrink Tubing FP-301 is color-coded for quick and easy identification of the wire. This split-resistant, flame-retardant tubing is used as shrink-fit, electrical insulation over cable splices or terminations. The high-expansion-ratio tubing is mechanically tough, easily markable and resists cold flow. It is perfect for lightweight wire-harness covering, fire-resistant covering, wire marking, wire bundling and component packaging. It withstands temperatures of -67 to 275 degrees F (-55 to 135 degrees C). UL Listed, SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5, Class 1, 2, AMS-3636, AMS-3637, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA