MMM05400708317 MFG #: 5300
$37.89 / EA
No stock in your WHS
- Offerings: Products
3M Motor Lead Pigtail Splicing Kits 5300 Series are designed for splicing motor lead cables to incoming feeder cables, including the accommodation of pigtail (stub) connections at 1000 volts and less. The splice™ main component, the slip-on lug cover, is made from EPDM rubber. Mastic strips are used for the moisture seal.These kits are designed to be used with copper compression, one-hole lugs. After being crimped onto the cables, the lugs are bolted together in a pigtail configuration, then insulated and sealed with the 3M Motor Lead Splicing Kit. Each kit makes three splices and contains the necessary materials (except lugs) needed to make three splices. The lugs must be purchased separately. 3M Scotchlok Copper Compression Lugs 30000 Series, or other UL listed copper lugs, can be used.Kit contents include: (3) Pigtail lug covers (3) Mastic sealing strips (3) Locking pins (kits 5302, 5304 only) (3) Tubes of silicone grease (1) Instruction sheet
- Manufacturer Name
- Tape may be used for either tabbing or splicing applications
- Recommended for use with most 3M Acrylic Foam Tapes
- Provides a reliable means of liner removal in the production environment
- Rubber resin adhesive bonds securely to polyolefin substrates
- 3M Tabbing and Splicing Tapes are available in standard widths from a minimum width of 12.7 mm (0.5 inches) up to a maximum of 150 mm (6 inches) in increments of 3.2 mm (1/8 inches). Tolerance on all widths is ± 0.8 mm (1/32 inches).
- 3M Tabbing and Splicing Tape 5300, Clear, 0.13 mm is a pressure sensitive adhesive backed film that provides a strong bond to many polyolefin release liners found on most 3M Acrylic Foam Tapes. When used in conjunction with a heat-bond tab application machine, our tape provides a reliable means of liner removal in a production environment. This tape provides high tack and good strength to liners and can be used for manual applications without special equipment.
- 3M Tabbing and Splicing Tape 5300, Clear, 0.13 mm bonds well to polyolefin substrates such as polyethylene or polypropylene. Our OEM-approved tape consists of a rubber resin adhesive on a polyester backing.