MMM05400708160 MFG #: 312-BAG
$0.09 / Each
500 Currently In Stock
- Brand Name: 3M
- Color: Yellow
- Conductor Range: 22 - 8 AWG
- Offerings: Products
3M™ MMM05400708160 spring connectors are designed for speed and efficiency. These connectors spin-on quickly, tighten-down easily and back off easily if needed. Material is flame retardant.
- Voltage Rating
- Temperature Rating
- Manufacturer Name
221 deg F
UL, IEC, and CSA
22 - 8 AWG
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 300V- or 600V-rated depending on wire combination for copper conductors and 1000V-rated for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- Withstands temperatures up to 221 degrees F (105 degrees C)
- Yellow flame-retardant nylon construction
- Accommodates a range of 22 to 10 AWG copper conductors
- Delivers uniform holding power
- Used for appliances and fixtures, automotive and marine, commercial construction, industrial construction and residential construction
- Twist-on type for quick connection
- Used for connecting and insulating wires in a pigtail application
- 3M™ Electrical Spring Connector 312 is used to connect 2 or more copper conductors in a pigtail application. Its nylon construction provides a flame-retardant property to the connector, making it ideal for use in applications that require safety. The spring design allows them to spin on quickly and tighten down easily.
- 3M™ Electrical Spring Connector 312 delivers uniform holding power for reliable electrical connections. Wings enable easy, high torque installation. The spring inside the connector has a durable steel construction with a corrosion-resistant coating. It offers enough space to accommodate a wide range of solid or stranded copper wires. UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA