MMM05400704836 MFG #: 2520-3/4X60FT
$40.94 / Each
8 Currently In Stock
- Offerings: Products
- Brand Name: 3M
- Thickness: 5.6 mil
- Color: Black
Scotch® MMM05400704836 Vinyl Electrical Tape 33 is a quality, general-purpose vinyl insulating tape. It has excellent resistance to: abrasion, moisture, alkalies, acid, copper corrosion and varying weather conditions.
- Tensile Strength
20 in- LB
- 1 roll/carton, 20 rolls/case
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Withstands temperatures up to 221 degrees F (105 degrees C)
- Tape measures 3/4 in x 60 ft x 8 mil
- Provides excellent tensile strength
- Straight-cut, woven, cotton-cloth backing
- Scotch® Tape 2520 is an 8-mil thick, highly conformable, premium-grade tape that's suitable for bus bars, motor leads and service drop connections. It withstands temperatures up to 221 degrees F (105 degrees C).
- Scotch® Tape 2520 is an abrasion-resistant tape that features excellent dielectric strength and is used in areas where mechanical protection and puncture resistance is critical. The pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive holds the tape in place even after application. It has woven cotton, cambric fabric backing. This fabric is coated and oil-primed with electrical insulating varnish. RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.