MMM05400704835 MFG #: 2520-3/4X36YD
$59.21 / Each
24 Currently In Stock
- Offerings: Products
- Brand Name: 3M
- Thickness: 5.6 mil
- Color: Black
Scotch® MMM05400704835 Vinyl electrical tape 35 is abrasion- and weather-resistant, with excellent mechanical and electrical insulation properties. It is also flame retardant; resists UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalies, solvents, many acids. For indoor and weather-protected outdoor applications. Stretches to conform to virtually any shape that requires color coded insulation.
- Tensile Strength
20 in- LB
- 48 rolls/case, BULK
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Withstands temperatures up to 221 degrees F (105 degrees C)
- Tape measures 3/4 in x 36 yds x 8 mil
- Provides excellent tensile strength
- Straight-cut, woven, cotton-cloth backing
- Scotch® Tape 2520 is an 8-mil thick, highly conformable, premium-grade tape that's suitable for bus bars, motor leads and service drop connections. It withstands temperatures up to 221 degrees F (105 degrees C).
- Scotch® Tape 2520 is an abrasion-resistant tape that features excellent dielectric strength and is used in areas where mechanical protection and puncture resistance is critical. The pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive holds the tape in place even after application. It has woven cotton, cambric fabric backing. This fabric is coated and oil-primed with electrical insulating varnish. RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.