- Barrel Length
- Terminal Type
- Manufacturer Name
- Insulation Material
- Conductor Size
- Barrel Type
- 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- Withstands a maximum temperature of 900 degrees F (482 degrees C)
- Made of durable steel for high-temperature applications and has nickel plating for corrosion resistance
- Accommodates wire size 4 AWG
- Stud size 3/8 in
- For use in ovens, motors, light fixtures and other applications
- Beveled mouth offers easy insertion of wires
- Non-insulated, butted-seam barrel ensures a secure fit and offers reliable performance
- 3M Scotchlok High-Temperature Ring Tongue Terminal ensures an ideal fit while offering reliable and safe performance. The terminal has a non-insulated, butted-seam barrel and withstands a maximum temperature of 900 degrees F (482 degrees C). Steel construction offers durability and a nickel-plated finish resists corrosion.
- 3M Scotchlok High-Temperature Ring Tongue Terminal has a non-insulated, butted-seam barrel with a beveled mouth to guide the wire into position easily.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA