- Barrel Length
- Barrel Type*
- Conductor Size
- Manufacturer Name
- Max. Operating Temperature
- Terminal Type
105 °C|221 °F
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Withstands a maximum temperature of 347 degrees F (175 degrees C) for bare terminals
- Made of electrolytic copper for good conductivity and has tin plating for corrosion resistance
- Accommodates wire sizes 12 to 10 AWG
- Built-in wire stop for correct positioning
- Offers electrical connection to a pre-stripped end of a stranded wire
- Non-insulated, seamless barrel ensures a secure fit and offers reliable performance
- 3M Scotchlok Butt Connector ensures an ideal fit while offering reliable and safe performance. The connector has a non-insulated, seamless barrel and withstands a maximum temperature of 347 degrees F (175 degrees C). Electrolytic copper construction offers good conductivity and a tin-plated finish resists corrosion.
- 3M Scotchlok Butt Connector has a non-insulated, seamless barrel and provides electrical connection to a pre-stripped end of a stranded wire. It has chamfered barrel ends that enable fast, simple wire insertion and allows for correct positioning with built-in wire stop. UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA