- Terminal Type
- Max. Operating Temperature
- Conductor Size
- Barrel Type*
- Barrel Length
- Manufacturer Name
105 °C|221 °F
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- Withstands a temperature range of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C)
- Made of electrolytic copper for good conductivity and has tin plating for corrosion resistance
- Accommodates wire sizes 16 to 14 AWG
- Stud size #10
- Standard-style ring tongue fits around the stud
- Funnel-designed, polyvinyl chloride sleeve offers easy insertion of wires
- Blue vinyl-insulated, brazed-seam barrel ensures a secure fit and offers reliable performance
- 3M Scotchlok Color-Coded Large Ring Tongue Terminal ensures an ideal fit while offering reliable and safe performance. The terminal has a vinyl-insulated, brazed-seam barrel and withstands temperatures of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C). Electrolytic copper construction offers good conductivity and a tin-plated finish resists corrosion.
- A ring is the standard style of tongue. The safest and most reliable; it cannot be removed unless mounting screw is removed.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA