- Manufacturer Name
- Maximum Speed
4 in|101.6 mm
1.6 mm|0.06 in
- Specifically designed for use with 20,000 rpm cut-off wheel tool applications
- Easy attachment with hub and retainer nut allows quick replacement of worn discs
- Ideal for cutting sheet metal, frames, rails, bars, clamps and rusted bolts
- High speed rating allows quick cutting with efficient product wear
- 3M Ceramic Abrasive Grain offers excellent cut rate and life for better performance
- Unlike other abrasive discs, which shape or sand objects using the disc surface, cut-off wheels make a perpendicular cut through the work piece using the outer edge of the wheel. Abrasive cut-off wheels are typically used for cutting through metal, for example auto body or marine sheet metal, stainless steel tubing, exhaust pipes, clamps, propeller shafts, and rusted bolts. Cut-off wheels are attached to a cut-off tool (sold separately) and must always be used with a wheel guard for safety.
- 3M Green Corps Cut-Off Wheel features 3M Ceramic Abrasive Grain, which offers exceptional durability and improved cutting efficiency. The unique "stay sharp" crystalline structure of the ceramic grain continually generates fresh cutting edges on the surface of the workpiece, ensuring an exceptionally fast and sustained cut. The fast and uniform cutting action helps to increase productivity and throughput. Additionally, the grain can withstand medium to high pressure production environments, contributing to the abrasive's long service life. These wheels should not be used on tools without guards.
- The 3M Green Corps Cut-Off Wheel is designed to provide high cut rates and retain durability over time while excelling in a variety of tough applications including sheet metal, frames, rails, bars, clamps, and rusted bolts. The cut-off wheel is designed to be compatible with a 20,000 rpm cut-off wheel tool.
- Our 3M Green Corps Cut-off Wheel is a durable, fast-cutting wheel featuring high cut rates and a long life. Suitable for cutting nearly any material, including fiberglass, stainless steel, and mild steel. For use with utility type cut-off tools. DO NOT USE TOOLS WITHOUT GUARDS.