- Manufacturer Name
15.748 mm|0.62 in
- Different disc retainer nut lengths are available to attach 3M disc pad hubs, disc pad face plates, and fibre discs
- Tighten using a 1-1/4 inch spanner wrench with 1/4 inch pins (sold separately)
- Compatible with 3M Disc Pad Hubs and face plates or any fiber disc holders with 5/8-11 or M14-2 threaded spindles
- Securely fasten fiber discs to a grinder or sander spindles
- After placing the disc pad hub, disc pad face plate, and fibre disc onto the tool, the final step to secure these items is to tighten the 3M Disc Retainer Nut. Use a 1-1/4 inch spanner wrench with 1/4 inch pins to tighten the disc retainer nut on the spindle. Most spanner wrenches provided with pneumatic or electric tools will fit 3M Disc Retainer Nuts. Also available separately from 3M , PN 06544 is an adjustable spanner wrench, which can be used to tighten 3M Disc Retainer Nuts.
- 3M Disc Retainer Nut securely fastens a fiber disc to a disc pad hub or face plate for use with a rotary power tool. This nut is made to fit 3M disc hubs and face plates, but also fits fiber disc holders from other manufacturers.