- Manufacturer Name
- Sheets can be torn by hand for convenient sizing and reduced waste
- Closed coat maximizes the cutting surface
- Flexible backing works well on contours
- Lightweight cloth backing is both flexible and durable for hand sanding without tearing
- Aluminum oxide abrasive produces a consistent finish
- Strips of cloth backed abrasive are especially good for hand sanding round stock, such as tubing or rod, but useful also in curved surfaces, polishing metal and removing paint from metal surfaces.
- Importantly, our hand-held abrasive offers the precision that may not available with machine sanding. Faced with finishing intricate parts and tackling hard-to-reach areas, industrial professionals may turn to hand-held abrasives to get the job done. 3M Utility Cloth Roll 011K was designed to help these professionals customize their approach, applying the right amount of hand-held pressure and tailoring the abrasive to meet their project needs.
- Our 3M Utility Cloth Sheet is Best for metal polishing because it provides excellent flexibility and durability, even when rolled or folded. It is constructed with aluminum oxide and bonded to a flexible J-weight cloth backing, which can be torn by hand when a smaller piece is needed. This multi-use sheet comes in three grades: coarse, medium, and fine.
- 3M Utility Cloth Sheet 011K is a lightweight pliable abrasive cloth sheet made with aluminum oxide mineral and used for hand polishing soft metals.
- 3M Sanding Block, Rubber, 05520, 2-3/4 in x 8 in, 10 per case