- Manufacturer Name
- Suitable for use on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Sheets can be torn by hand for convenient sizing and reduced waste
- Cloth backing is both flexible and durable enough for machine use
- Flexible cloth backing works well on contours and can be twisted or folded
- Fast-cutting aluminum oxide abrasive sheets come in ten standard grades to suit a variety of tasks
- Aluminum oxide is a popular choice among industrial professionals because of its fast cut-rate and long life. This mineral makes a tough, durable abrasive that self-fractures to expose fresh cutting edges, whereas traditional natural abrasives dull more quickly. Aluminum oxide is suitable for a wide variety of materials in both woodworking and metalworking, including ferrous alloys.
- Utility cloth sheets are a good choice for general sanding and maintenance of metal or wood surfaces. The cloth backing provides the flexibility needed to sand circular edges or small pieces, without tearing as easily as paper or losing grit from folding or bending. On the other hand, the cloth can be torn by hand when a smaller piece is needed.
- Our 3M Utility Cloth Sheet 211K works well for multiple metalworking applications on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals: deburring operations by hand or by machine; cleaning metals prior to welding; removing rust, and other contaminants; blending and repairing metal finishes; fine sanding and polishing applications; and surface preparation for paints and coatings.
- 3M Utility Cloth Sheet 211K provides a light-weight cloth sandpaper used for hand sanding. This closed coat product uses aluminum oxide mineral in its construction. These rolls come in a range of grades for common applications such as repairing (metal finishes, rust or other contaminant removal), deburring, blending and surface preparation for paints and coatings.
- 3M Sanding Block, Rubber, 05520, 2-3/4 in x 8 in, 10 per case