- Terminal Type
- Manufacturer Name
- Insulation Material
- Conductor Size
- Barrel Type
- 3M Scotchlok Pin Terminal is color-coded for quick and easy identification of the wire size required. It has a butted-seam barrel that is covered by a funnel-designed, rigid-molded, polyvinyl chloride sleeve to guide the wire into position while providing electrical contacts and mechanical stress relief at the point of insulation. The abrasion-resistant, flared, vinyl-sleeve insulation ensures easy crimping. RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- Withstands a maximum temperature of 167 degrees F (75 degrees C)
- Made of copper for good conductivity and has tin plating for corrosion resistance
- Accommodates wire sizes 22 to 18 AWG
- Provides quick connection for set screws or clamps that are used to make electrical contact
- Funnel-designed, polyvinyl chloride sleeve offers easy insertion of wires
- Red vinyl-insulated, butted-seam barrel ensures a secure fit and offers reliable performance
- 3M Scotchlok Color-Coded Pin Terminal ensures an ideal fit while offering reliable and safe performance. The terminal has a vinyl-insulated, butted-seam barrel and withstands a maximum temperature of 167 degrees F (75 degrees C). Copper construction offers good conductivity and a tin-plated finish resists corrosion.