- Manufacturer Name
- Units Per Case
- Helps protect against dust, mist, fumes, asbestos, radionuclides and radon daughters.
- NIOSH-approved high efficiency particulate filter used with 3M Airstream Headgear.
- This NIOSH-approved particulate filter helps provide high efficiency respiratory protection against dust, mist, fumes, asbestos, radionuclides and radon daughters. Filter should be used with 3M Airstream Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) systems.
- Battery-powered blower pulls the air through the filter resulting in no additional breathing resistance to the wearer
- Loose-fitting headgear options provide respiratory protection without the need for a tight faceseal or fit testing
- Constant flow of air can provide cooling for the worker, resulting in greater comfort for the wearer
- Certain PAPR systems provide a higher level of respiratory protection than non-powered air filtering respirators
- Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR) are motorized systems powered by a battery pack which draw air through a filter or cartridge to provide respiratory protection to the wearer. The blower unit can be mounted on the waist, face, or head, depending on the system selected. Potential benefits include:
- NIOS H-approved high efficiency particulate filter used with 3M Airstream Headgear for respiratory protection against dust, mist, fumes, asbestos, radionuclides and radon daughters.
Filters And Cartridges