- Manufacturer Name
- Units Per Case
- Replacement part for Air-Mate powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) systems.
- This NIOSH-approved particulate filter helps provide high efficiency respiratory protection against dust, mist, fumes, asbestos, radionuclides and radon daughters. Filter should be used with 3M Air-Mate Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) systems.
- Battery-powered blower pulls the air through the filter resulting in no additional breathing resistance to the wearer
- Loose-fitting headgear options provide respiratory protection without the need for a tight faceseal or fit testing
- Constant flow of air can provide cooling for the worker, resulting in greater comfort for the wearer
- Certain PAPR systems provide a higher level of respiratory protection than non-powered air filtering respirators
- Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR) are motorized systems powered by a battery pack which draw air through a filter or cartridge to provide respiratory protection to the wearer. The blower unit can be mounted on the waist, face, or head, depending on the system selected. Potential benefits include:
- NIOS H-approved SP3 particulate cartridge used for Air-Mate systems from 3M for respiratory protection against dust, mist, fumes, asbestos, radionuclides and radon daughters.
Filters And Cartridges