- Manufacturer Name
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Withstands temperatures of -67 to 230 degrees F (-55 to 110 degrees C)
- Made of flame-retardant, semi-rigid, cross-linked polyolefin
- Comes in black color
- Accommodates 1.18 to 2.36-in dia
- Expanded cable end diameter of 2.99 in
- Suitable for heavy-duty applications
- Adhesive lining offers flexible, water-resistant barrier
- Offers mechanical and environmental protection to cable ends
- 3M SKE Heat Shrink End Cap provides mechanical and environmental protection as well as sealing to cable ends. The semi-rigid, flame-retardant polyolefin construction makes the end cap suitable for heavy-duty applications. The adhesive lining forms a permanent, flexible and water-resistant barrier.
- 3M SKE Heat Shrink Heavy-Duty End Cap SKE has a flexible adhesive lining and is suitable for use on a variety of rubbers, plastics and metals. It withstands a wide temperature range of -67 to 230 degrees F (-55 to 110 degrees C). RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.