MMM05113537677 MFG #: FP301-3/32 TO 1/2-ASSRTED-5-133 PC KITS
$109.84 / Each
Low Stock, only 4 left!
- Brand Name: 3M
- Operating Temperature: -67 to 275 deg F
- Offerings: Products
3M™ FP-301 MMM05113537677 heat shrink tubing is a general purpose, thin wall tubing that provides a balance of electrical, physical and chemical properties, making it perfect for industrial and military applications. this tubing has a 2:1 shrink ratio and provides flame retardant insulation for 600 VAC rated applications. it has a flexible polyolefin construction that offers moisture-seal protection.
- Water Absorption
- Volume Resistivity
- Special Features
- Shrink Ratio
- Minimum Shrink Temperature
- Low Temperature Flexibility
- Heat Shock
- Heat Aging
- Dielectric Strength
- Manufacturer Name
Single (Thin) Wall
UL, CSA, ABS
2 to 1
No dripping, clowing, cracking, passes mandrel wrap test
- 3M™ FP-301 Heat Shrink Tubing Kit is a versatile assortment of thin-wall tubing that balances electrical, physical and chemical properties. This flame-retardant tubing has a 2:1 shrink ratio and provides insulation for 600V-rated applications. The flexible polyolefin construction offers moisture-seal protection, making it ideal for industrial and military applications.
- UL Listed, SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5, Class 1, 2, AMS-3636, AMS-3637, ABS, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Includes 133 pieces, which are available in 7 different colors like black, red, white, yellow, blue, green and clear
- Withstands temperatures of -67 to 275 degrees F (-55 to 135 degrees C)
- Made of flexible polyolefin
- 6-in piece
- Expanded I.D. from 3/32 to 1/2 in
- Suitable for lightweight wire-harness covering, fire-resistant covering, wire marking, wire bundling and component packaging
- Offers shrink-fit protection and strain relief of wires, solder joints, terminals and connections
- Balances electrical, physical and chemical properties for various industrial and military applications
- 3M™ Heat Shrink Tubing Kit FP-301 includes split-resistant tubings that are used as shrink-fit, electrical insulation over cable splices or terminations. This general-purpose tubing has a high expansion ratio. It is mechanically tough, easily markable and resists cold flow. It is perfect for lightweight wire-harness covering, fire-resistant covering, wire bundling and component packaging. This kit contains assorted tubings that come in a rugged, translucent plastic box. The tubing withstands temperatures of -67 to 275 degrees F (-55 to 135 degrees C). UL Listed, SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5, Class 1, 2, AMS-3636, AMS-3637, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA