- Units Per Case
- Manufacturer Name
- When used in 3M , Dynatron and Bondo products it provides the best performance
- 3M Cream Hardener is designed for use with 3M 2-part body filler & glazes
- Easy mixing produces a quality hardener and filler blend
- Our cream hardener is formulated and packaged under temperature-controlled conditions to ensure freshness and maximum performance. Mixing auto body filler with our cream hardener is an easy task. To reduce the chance of creating pinholes, avoid mixing in a circular pattern, which can force air into the mix. Mixing should be done in a back and forth wiping or folding motion.
- Our white cream hardener is ideal for situations in which a neutral color is preferred. The white color allows for keeping the mixture the natural color of the product being used.
- View the Dynatron Fillers and Hardeners FAQ Cream hardeners with tinted colors help you ensure consistency when mixing hardener and filler together. The color of the cream hardener will not affect curing.
- 3M Cream Hardener is a hardening agent designed to work with our 2-part 3M , Dynatron and Bondo fillers, putties and glazes. The creamy consistency mixes easily and quickly. Our hardener combines the best of ease of use and quality final results. The hardeners should not be used by themselves.
- 3M Cream Hardener mixes with 2-part fillers, putties and glazes to create high-quality, long-lasting repairs. When filler and hardener are mixed, a chemical reaction occurs to create a mixture that will deliver a strong, lasting repair. Our hardener is smooth and easy to mix in.