MMM05112860333 MFG #: 77-3"X20'
$40.52 / Each
12 Currently In Stock
- Brand Name: 3M
- Offerings: Products
Scotch® MMM05112860333 fire-retardant electric arc proofing tape 77 series are designed to protect most types of electrical cables from fault arc generated heat and flames of nearby cable failures. These elastomeric tapes are formulated to generate a thick, insulating charred buildup when exposed to high temperatures. The insulating charred buildup protects wrapped cables and cable accessories from the fault arc generated heat and flames of cable failures within approximately 20 in until limiting devices can interrupt the faulted circuit. Because Scotch® fire retardant electric arc proofing tape 77 series are elastomeric and unsupported, they are very conformable. Installers can provide virtually wrinkle free coverage of cables and irregularly shaped cable accessories, easily and rapidly. This exceptional conformability provides better product control while wrapping and yields more uniform coverage. Also, the tape's thin cross section reduces the overall weight compared to other methods while providing arc protection. The white gray color of Scotch® Tape 77 White allows for easy identification of burned areas.
- Manufacturer Name
- 1 roll/carton, 10 rolls/case
- UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Conformability offers virtually wrinkle-free wrapping with minimal effort
- For protecting most types of electrical cables when exposed to potential failures in an adjacent cable
- Tape measures 3 in x 20 ft x 30 mil
- Intumescent elastomer backing
- Scotch® Tape 77 is a 30-mil thick, premium-grade, flame-retardant, electric arc proofing tape. This tape is 600V-rated and is suitable to protect most types of electrical cables when exposed to potential failures in an adjacent cable. It is designed with a flexible unsupported elastomer, which makes it easy-to-apply and easy-to-remove for cable inspection.
- Scotch® Flame-Retardant Tape 77 has an intumescent elastomer backing that generates a thick, insulating charred buildup when exposed to high temperatures. The tape has a specially formulated adhesive that expands in fire to form a thick, char buildup between the flame and the cable. This firewall acts as a heat shield and flame barrier to protect the nearby cables and accessories. The splicing, insulating tape offers fault-arc protection to cable accessories and adjacent wrapped cables. UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA