- Units Per Case
- Max. Operating Temperature
- Manufacturer Name
- 1 roll/carton, 10 rolls/case
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Withstands a wide temperature range of -22 to 221 degrees F (-30 to 105 degrees C)
- Tape measures 2 in x 6 ft x 60 mil
- Industrial-quality tape for repair of cable jackets
- Scotch Tape 2234 is a 60-mil thick, professional-grade mastic tape designed for jacket repair on cables such as portable power cables, draglines and diesel locomotive, welding and shipboard cables. It withstands a wide temperature range of -22 to 221 degrees F (-30 to 105 degrees C).
- Scotch Tape 2234 is an abrasion-resistant tape that offers excellent chemical and environmental resistance with vulcanized CSM rubber backing. The tape has a flame-retardant mastic that acts as a barrier and offers optimized adherence on jacket materials. It is designed for use in applications such as LRMindustrial, commercial and residential construction,LRM maintenance and repair operations,LRM irrigation,LRM mining and wind power. RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
105 °C|220 °F
6 LF|1.83 m
Flame Retardant Mastic With CSM Rubber Backing