MMM05112855219 MFG #: T/Y+JUG
$0.12 / Each
4000 Currently In Stock
- Brand Name: 3M
- Color: Tan/Yellow
- Conductor Range: 22 - 12 AWG
- Offerings: Products
The 3M™ MMM05112855219 Wire Connector T/Y+ is 3M™ 's latest solution to meet the needs of today's electrical contractors. Very small and able to fit into tight spaces, the T/Y+ wire connector has an incredibly broad wire range accommodating from two #22 AWG copper wires to three #12 AWG solid copper wires. A flexible skirt provides protection from over stripped wires.
- Voltage Rating
- Temperature Rating
- Special Features
- Manufacturer Name
221 deg F
UL and CSA
- 500/jug, 10,000/case
- UL Listed and CSA Certified
- 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V-rated for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- Withstands temperatures up to 221 degrees F (105 degrees C)
- Tan/yellow flame-retardant, polypropylene and thermoplastic elastomer construction
- Accommodates a range of 22 to 12 AWG copper conductors
- Used for appliances and fixtures, automotive and marine, commercial construction, industrial construction, irrigation and residential construction
- Twist-on connector is dual color-coded, allowing 1 connector to do the job of a traditional tan and yellow
- Incorporates a flexible spring that expands for greater wire-range taking and reuse
- Features a strong bite for a secure, reliable connection in pigtail applications
- 3M™ Performance Plus Wire Connector T/Y+ is used to connect and insulate copper wires in a variety of industry applications. The quick-biting spring creates secure, reliable connections, while generous room for expansion allows 1 connector to replace traditional tan and yellow connectors. Made in the USA.
- 3M™ Performance Plus Wire Connector T/Y+ features a spring that expands for greater wire-taking range and reuse, allowing 1 connector to do the job of a traditional tan and yellow (22 to 12 AWG). The quick-biting spring creates secure, reliable connections, while wings enable easy, high torque installation. The flexible skirt helps prevent copper exposure for enhanced safety. UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA