- Manufacturer Name
- Max. Operating Temperature
90 °C|90 °C|194 °F|130 °C|266 °F
- 10 containers/case
- ASTM Approved and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Withstands a voltage rating of 1 kV or less
- Elongates 300% longer than its original size for easy insulation or wrapping
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 194 degrees F (0 to 90 degrees C)
- 12.3-oz capacity size C bag
- Comes in translucent amber color
- Useful for sealing, electrical insulation and mechanical protection
- Has 62-minute gel time at 73 degrees F (23 degrees C)
- 0 Shore A hardness
- 3M Scotchcast Electrical Resin 2123 is a soft, 2-part polybutadiene resin encapsulant. This resin has good handling and performance characteristics and is formulated for re-enterable splice protection. This multi-purpose, moisture-sealing resin bonds to nearly all cable jackets.
- 3M Scotchcast Electrical Insulating Resin 2123 has good wetting and low-viscosity properties. This flexible resin ensures curing at room temperature and acts as an insulating material for cable splices operating up to 1 kV. It flows easily, even at low temperatures, while filling the enclosure and minimizing voids. ASTM Approved and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
0.6/1 kV|1 kV