- Manufacturer Name
- 10 rolls/carton, 100 rolls/case
- UL Listed, ASTM Approved, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Made of violet durable PVC
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 176 degrees F (0 to 80 degrees C)
- Tape measures 3/4 in x 66 ft x 7 mil
- The combination of the rubber-resin adhesive and the flame-retardant, PVC backing offers electrical and mechanical protection
- 3M™ Temflex™ Electrical Tape 1700C is a 7-mil thick, general-purpose, vinyl electrical tape. This flame-retardant tape is designed for protective jacketing and harnessing. This tape is 600V-rated and withstands a temperature range of 32 to 176 degrees F (0 to 80 degrees C).
- 3M™ Temflex™ Electrical Tape 1700C provides electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of an aggressive, rubber-resin adhesive and flame-retardant, highly conformable, PVC backing. This tape is highly resistant to abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acid, copper corrosion and varying weather conditions. UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.