- Terminal Type
- Max. Operating Temperature
- Barrel Type*
- Barrel Length
- Conductor Size
- Manufacturer Name
105 °C|221 °F
38.1 mm|1.5 in
- 25/carton, 125/case
- 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- Withstands a maximum temperature of 221 degrees F (105 degrees C)
- Made of electrolytic copper for good conductivity and has tin plating for corrosion resistance
- Accommodates wire sizes 12 to 10 AWG
- Built-in wire stop for correct positioning
- When crimped and shrunk, pre-insulated adhesive-lined polyolefin offers seal resistance to water and salt
- Seamless barrel uses yellow pre-insulated, heat shrink tubing and ensures a secure fit while offering reliable performance
- 3M Scotchlok Color-Coded Heat Shrink Butt Connector ensures an ideal fit with great performance. The seamless barrel is covered by an adhesive-lined polyolefin tubing to offer moisture-seal protection. It withstands a maximum temperature of 221 degrees F (105 degrees C). Electrolytic copper construction offers good conductivity and a tin-plated finish resists corrosion.
- 3M Scotchlok Heat Shrink Butt Connector is color-coded for quick and easy identification of the wire size required. This versatile connector has a seamless barrel that is covered by see-through, pre-insulated transparent tubing to provide seal resistance to water, salt and other contaminants when crimped and shrunk. The heat shrink tubing offers better pullout strength and strain relief when shrunk. UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
10 AWG|12-10 AWG