- Terminal Type
- Max. Operating Temperature
- Conductor Size
- Barrel Type*
- Manufacturer Name
0.31 in|7.87 mm
0.76 mm|0.03 in
- 3M Scotchlok Color-Coded Heat Shrink Large Ring Tongue Terminal ensures an ideal fit and offers reliable performance. The brazed-seam barrel is covered by an adhesive-lined polyolefin tubing to offer moisture-seal protection. It withstands temperatures of 221 degrees F (105 degrees C). Electrolytic copper construction offers good conductivity and a tin-plated finish resists corrosion.
- 25/carton, 125/case
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- Withstands a maximum temperature of 221 degrees F (105 degrees C)
- Made of electrolytic copper for good conductivity and has tin plating for corrosion resistance
- Accommodates wire sizes 22 to 18 AWG
- Stud size #8
- Standard-style ring tongue fits around the stud
- When crimped and shrunk, pre-insulated adhesive-lined polyolefin offers seal resistance to water and salt
- Brazed-seam terminal uses red pre-insulated, heat shrink tubing and ensures a secure fit while offering reliable performance
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
105 °C|221 °F
25.4 mm|1 in
18 AWG|22-18 AWG