- Barrel Length
- Barrel Type*
- Conductor Size
- Manufacturer Name
- Max. Operating Temperature
- Terminal Type
14 AWG|16-14 AWG
25.4 mm|1 in
105 °C|221 °F
- 25/carton, 125/case
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- Withstands a maximum temperature of 221 degrees F (105 degrees C)
- Electrolytic copper construction offers good conductivity
- Accommodates wire sizes 16 to 14 AWG
- Stud size #10
- Spring-like tongue firmly fits around the stud
- When crimped and shrunk, pre-insulated adhesive-lined polyolefin offers seal resistance to water and salt
- Brazed-seam terminal uses blue pre-insulated, heat shrink tubing and ensures a secure fit while offering reliable performance
- 3M Scotchlok Color-Coded Heat Shrink Locking Fork terminal has a spring-like tongue to securely lock around the stud. The brazed-seam barrel is covered by an adhesive-lined polyolefin tubing to offer moisture-seal protection. It withstands a maximum temperature of 221 degrees F (105 degrees C). Electrolytic copper construction offers good conductivity and a tin-plated finish resists corrosion.
- 3M Scotchlok Heat Shrink Locking Fork Terminal is color-coded for quick and easy identification of the wire size required. This versatile terminal has a brazed-seam barrel that is covered by a see-through, pre-insulated transparent tubing to provide seal resistance to water, salt and other contaminants when crimped and shrunk. The heat shrink tubing offers better pullout strength and strain relief when shrunk. UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
0.76 mm|0.03 in
0.32 in|8.12 mm