- Terminal Type
- Max. Operating Temperature
- Manufacturer Name
- Conductor Size
- Barrel Type*
11.17 mm|0.44 in
8.1 mm|0.032 in
- 50/carton, 500/case
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Rated 600V for building wire and 1000V for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- Withstands a temperature range of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C)
- Made of electrolytic copper for good conductivity and has corrosion-resistant tin plating
- Accommodates wire sizes 22 to 18 AWG
- Mates with 0.25-in wide female tab
- Allows for quick and easy disconnect of wires
- This male disconnect terminal offers excellent holding force
- Red nylon-insulated, butted-seam barrel offers easy insertion of wires
- 3M Scotchlok Color-Coded Male Disconnect Terminal offers superior holding force while allowing for quick and easy disconnect. The terminal has a fully insulated, nylon, butted-seam barrel and withstands temperatures of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C). Its electrolytic copper construction offers good conductivity and a tin-plated finish resists corrosion.
- 3M Scotchlok Color-Coded Male Disconnect Terminal attaches to the mating part with a tongue that slips over the female tab. The butted-seam barrel of this terminal provides electrical contact after crimping. The nylon-sleeve is abrasion-resistant, flared and offers a positive grip. Its stepped design ensures mistake-proof crimping. UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
105 °C|221 °F
24.13 mm|0.95 in
0.3 in|9.9 mm
18 AWG|22-18 AWG