- Terminal Type
- Manufacturer Name
- Conductor Size
- Barrel Type*
- Barrel Length
- Max. Operating Temperature
0.37 in|9.4 mm
0.81 mm|0.032 in
0.87 in|22.09 mm
14 AWG|16-14 AWG
- 100/carton, 500/case
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Rated 600V for building wire and 1000V for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- Withstands a temperature range of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C)
- Made of durable brass for good conductivity and has corrosion-resistant tin plating
- Accommodates wire sizes 16 to 14 AWG
- Mates with 0.25-in wide male tab
- Allows for quick and easy disconnect of wires
- Dents and rolled edges of this female disconnect terminal offer excellent holding force
- Blue nylon-insulated, butted-seam barrel offers easy insertion of wires
- 3M Scotchlok Color-Coded Female Disconnect Terminal has dents and rolled edges to offer superior holding force while allowing for quick and easy disconnect. The terminal has a fully insulated, nylon, butted-seam barrel and withstands temperatures of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C). Its durable brass construction offers good conductivity and a tin-plated finish resists corrosion.
- 3M Scotchlok Color-Coded Female Disconnect Terminal attaches to the mating part with a tongue that slips over the male tab. The butted-seam barrel of this terminal provides electrical contact after crimping. The nylon-sleeve is abrasion-resistant, flared and offers a positive grip. Its stepped design ensures mistake-proof crimping. UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
105 °C|221 °F