- Manufacturer Name
4 in|102 mm
- Includes bracket screws for consistency and convenience
- Brackets are also available sized for stacked three-plex and six-plex square device configurations
- Brackets come in pairs for securing the device on each side of the penetration
- Durable metal brackets add strength and support to through penetration firestop assemblies
- Designed to work in conjunction with 3M Fire Barrier Pass-Through Device - Square
- Effective and easy to install, 3M Fire Barrier Pass-Through Brackets Square are part of our family of fire protection products that offer the broadest, long-lasting solutions for a variety of commercial, industrial and residential applications. As a trusted leader in the fire protection industry, 3M offers a broad line of affordable products designed to meet the most demanding firestop requirements. Find the solution you need from the industry-preferred line of fire protection products.
- These mounting brackets work in conjunction with our 3M Fire Barrier Pass-Through Devices , which feature a fixed fire-rated intumescent material and foam smoke seals. In the event of a fire, intumescent material quickly expands to seal the inside of the device, helping to prevent the spread of smoke, toxic gas and fire into other compartments. Smoke seals are removable, making these metal enclosures suitable for firestopping critical equipment, such as telecom, and cable systems where cables may be added or removed frequently.
- Designed specifically for use with our 3M Fire Barrier Pass-Through Device - Square, these 3M Fire Barrier Pass-Through Brackets add support and longevity to the entire through-penetration firestop application. Durable metal brackets are built to fit the metal enclosure and hold it securely to fire rated floors or walls for effective firestopping of critical equipment and cable systems. In addition to the single bracket, the square brackets are also available for single stacked three-plex and six-plex device configurations used for larger cable management and firestop requirements.
- Our 3M Fire Barrier Pass-Through Brackets Square are designed for use in conjunction with our 3M Fire Barrier Pass-Through Device to support and strengthen firestop through penetration installations. Metal brackets come in pairs for securing the device on each side of the wall or floor assembly. Square brackets are also available for three-plex and six-plex pass-through installations.
- Blank penetrations
- Combinations - metallic, non-metallic and insulated pipes plus cables
- Insulated - AB/PVC on copper line sets
- Metal pipes - copper, steel, iron, flexible gas
- Plastic pipes - ccPVC, PVC, ENT, CPVC, FRPP, PVDF, ccABS, ABS, rigid non-metallic, PEX
- Cables - 750 kcmil, Cat 6, fiber optic, 300 pair No. 24 AWG copper telephone cable, thermostat
- For use with 3M Fire Barrier Pass-Through Device - Square in fire-rated floor and wall assemblies
4 in|102 mm