- Manufacturer Name
- Max. Operating Temperature
- Performance Level*
36 LY|33 m
76 °C|170 °F
- Good abrasion and solvent resistance for long service life
- Rubber adhesive provides excellent holding strength on many surfaces
- One-piece, clean removal from many surfaces which helps reduce clean-up and labor costs
- Unique stretch properties enable tape to remain stretched to conform to uneven surfaces without lifting and retracting
- Available in a wide variety of vivid colors for diverse applications
- In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
- 3M Vinyl Tape 471 features high abrasion resistance to excel in lane marking and coding applications. It maintains its color when exposed to abrasion, wear and many solvents. Using 3M Vinyl Tape 471 is a faster, more versatile and less costly option than painting, which often requires ventilation and time consuming prep and clean-up processes. Because 3M Vinyl Tape 471 has low leachable halogens and sulfur, it can be used in corrosion sensitive applications.
- The tape removes cleanly in one piece from most surfaces to help reduce clean-up and labor costs. Conformability, instant adhesion and clean removal all make 3M Vinyl Tape 471 an exceptional choice for temporary surface protection, general purpose paint masking and decorating.
- 3M Vinyl Tape 471 is a versatile tape that provides long-lasting floor and safety marking, sharp paint lines on complex jobs and reliable seals or repairs in a variety of industries. Designed with unique stretch properties, this tape conforms to rough, irregular, curved and convex surfaces while remaining stretched and without lifting after application. The rubber adhesive offers quick stick and excellent holding strength on many substrates.
- Solve a variety of challenges, including floor and safety marking, color coding and industrial applications with our durable 3M Vinyl Tape 471. Designed to resist wear, scrapes and moisture, this long-lasting tape is available in an array of vivid colors, as well as transparent.
- Bundling and reinforcing
- Canister and storage container sealing
- Color coding
- Fine line paint masking
- Anodizing and electroplating
- Temporary surface protection
- Lane and safety marking applications
0.13 mm|5.3 Mils
2 in|50 mm